Local Company formation
Hong Kong is one of the best place to open companies as it is low in tax regime. We provided support to many companies to register company in Hong Kong since 2008.
Require a company in Hong Kong to conduct business?
To do business in Hong Kong, you have to setup company by applying a business registration certificate.
Sole proprietorship/ partnership Company or Limited company.
Usual process 5 working days.
Express process 1 day.
Assistance for account opening, accounting, audit, company secretary services etc….
Register with us and raise request for the service required to us. Akin Professionals assist you online ..
Frequently Asked Questions
• Express service: 12 hours to establish a company.
Normal service: Takes 5-6 working days including Company Name Book, the Certificate of Incorporation (CI) and Business Registration (BR).
• Private limited.
• Requires minimum 1 resident or non-resident with valid ID proof above age 18 years and above acting as shareholder and director.
Minimum capital 1 HKD.
A registered Hong Kong address.
1 Director & 1 Shareholder- Same person can act as both.
1 Company Secretary required- we can act as company secretary.
• No worry. We can act as professional services for your organisation and the company can be registered with our address so that all your communications and meetings will be scheduled and managed hassle free with our services.
• We provide in assistance for your company name search which can be changed after registration as well with a name change process. Just raise the request to us through online by registering with us or contact us.
• Annual returns – must be filled within 42 days of first anniversary of the company from registration date along with BR renewal.
Tax Filing (IRD) – A company falls due for tax filing in 18 months after incorporation.
Annual audit, Annual General Meeting, Renewals of business certificates, acting for all government communications – Akin Professionals takes care of all and inform clients in advance with all the activities both online and offline.
• All companies formed with directors, secretaries, and shareholders (members) to be legal entity.
Director is responsible for day-to-day operations of the company.
Secretary is responsible for general government compliance such as making sure returns are filed on time, notifying when addresses change etc.
Shareholders own the company shares.
• We provide support for online account opening without being present physically in Hong Kong.
• Akin Professionals are open to discuss about all services that are required to do business. We charge minimal charges for a basic company and prices can be customised basis discussion.
• Decide Company Name and fill the form online upon registration and submit the case to us. System will provide the unique reference number through which your case will be processed and placed all the documents against the case. You may login and check the case status.
• Deregistration process requires to take care of the following:
Mutual consent of all the involved parties.
No operations for more than 3 months before applying for deregistration.
Should be debt free.
Should be no charges against entity.
Cancellation of bank accounts.
Upon request we will prepare the documentation.
Process takes about 6-9 months generally.
Akin Professionals take care of all the process and update the status online in your registered account.
• Companies are required to pay taxes upon making profits only.
Profit tax slabs are as of follows:
8.25 % up to 2 million HKD
16.5 % for more than 2 million HKD profits.
• General financial year is April to March. Hong Kong company has maximum 18 months for the first-year basis.
• Sales invoices.
MPF payment records etc..
• We are happy to help you online or offline. Please do register with us and you can raise all the requests against the services that we are offer. We try to provide the response as soon as possible.
(852) 2541 4224
(852) 2854 2812