Money Service Operator Licence
- Create user account
- User login
- Apply for MSO license & Apply for renewal MSO license
- Apply for approval in respect of persons proposing to become licenses partners/directors/ultimate owners.
- Apply to add new premises for money services
- Periodic return for statement of transactions
- Enquire about application status
- Re-submit supporting documents
Restaurants and Bar License
- Submit your application form together with 3 copies of the proposed layout plans
- Submit a self-declaration on compliance with Government lease conditions for premises located in private buildings
- Inform us of your new correspondence address, contact telephone and fax numbers should there be any changes; and
- Quote FEHD’s file reference and leave your contact telephone number in your correspondence with us.
Import and Export of liquor license
- An application must be filed by a company (the applicant) registered with the Business Registration Office of the Inland Revenue Department;
- The applicant must appoint a responsible person for the intended activities of the licence under application;
- The responsible person should be a staff member of the company, preferably a Hong Kong resident holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card, and can be contacted by C&ED in Hong Kong; and
- The appointed responsible person(s) would be invited for an interview prior to the issuance of a licence.
License for tour operators and travel agents
Any person in Hong Kong may apply for a Travel Agents Licence. The grant of a licence is subject to only a few pre-conditions:
- The applicant and any person in control of the company or responsible for its management (such as a partner, a director, a secretary or an officer), must be, in the opinion of the Registrar, a fit and proper person to carry on or be associated with the business of a travel agent;
- The premises where the applicant proposes to carry on its business as a travel agent must be suitable for the purpose;
- The applicant must be a member of an 'approved organization', which, as specified in Schedule 1 of the TAO, is the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong (TIC).