Money Service Operator Licence

  • Create user account
  • User login
    • Apply for MSO license & Apply for renewal MSO license
    • Apply for approval in respect of persons proposing to become licenses partners/directors/ultimate owners.
    • Apply to add new premises for money services
    • Periodic return for statement of transactions
    • Enquire about application status
    • Re-submit supporting documents

Restaurants and Bar License

  • Submit your application form together with 3 copies of the proposed layout plans
  • Submit a self-declaration on compliance with Government lease conditions for premises located in private buildings
  • Inform us of your new correspondence address, contact telephone and fax numbers should there be any changes; and
  • Quote FEHD’s file reference and leave your contact telephone number in your correspondence with us.

Import and Export of liquor license

  • An application must be filed by a company (the applicant) registered with the Business Registration Office of the Inland Revenue Department;
  • The applicant must appoint a responsible person for the intended activities of the licence under application;
  • The responsible person should be a staff member of the company, preferably a Hong Kong resident holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card, and can be contacted by C&ED in Hong Kong; and
  • The appointed responsible person(s) would be invited for an interview prior to the issuance of a licence.

License for tour operators and travel agents

Any person in Hong Kong may apply for a Travel Agents Licence. The grant of a licence is subject to only a few pre-conditions:

  1. The applicant and any person in control of the company or responsible for its management (such as a partner, a director, a secretary or an officer), must be, in the opinion of the Registrar, a fit and proper person to carry on or be associated with the business of a travel agent;
  2. The premises where the applicant proposes to carry on its business as a travel agent must be suitable for the purpose;
  3. The applicant must be a member of an 'approved organization', which, as specified in Schedule 1 of the TAO, is the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong (TIC).

Application forms are available at :

Travel Agents Registry, Room 4901, 49/F., Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

Completed application forms should be returned preferably in person to the Travel Agents Registry.